When you book Sharp Frame Media for your real estate photos and/or video via online or phone, you are agreeing to the following company Terms & Conditions.
1) Invoices. Payment is due the day of photo shoot. For your convenience, you may pay securely online with a credit card ahead of time.
2) Services & Costs. Online photo package amounts are only for the services and cost described in the service details for the property booked (does not include amenities, parks, public areas). There will be additional charges for any additional services and costs rendered or incurred for performance, i.e. special edit request. Additional charges will be invoiced to client.
3) It is the client and/or home owner’s responsibility to have the home in photo-ready conditions prior to the photographer arriving. The photographer may make minor adjustments to improve the shot, but they cannot move furniture or make significant changes or clean the home. Be sure to read the Home Prep Guide (sent with confirmation) ahead of your shoot to make sure we are able to capture the best photos possible.
4) Please make any special requests known to the photographer before the shoot begins, including specific shots, angles and the like. Otherwise the photographer will shoot the home based on experience, the home’s condition, lighting and several other factors to get the best possible shots. That sometimes means making compromises when it is necessary to shoot around things or compensate for the angle of the sun. If there is a missing shot that you desired but was not noted in the instructions to the photographer there will be a re-shoot fee.
5) Turnaround time is 24-48 hours. If you have a situation that requires a quicker turnaround time please inquire about options for express service at an additional fee.
6) Cancellation & Postponement. If, for any reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please give us a 12 hours notice so we can reschedule you at a more appropriate time and open your time slot to others. Cancellations with less than 12 hours’ notice may incur a $50 cancellation fee.
7) If the photographer cannot adequately shoot the property once they arrive due to reasons beyond our control such as, but not limited to a) unable to gain access to the property b) excessive clutter and mess c) unrestrained animals, you will be charged the full fee of the shoot. Please review the Home Prep Guide and confirm arrangements to access the property prior to scheduling a shoot.
8) In the event of unfavorable weather, we request that you reschedule your shoot at least 12 hours in advance. You may also opt to proceed with the shoot as originally scheduled regardless of weather conditions. In this case please understand that your photos will reflect the weather conditions at the time of the shoot – clouds, rain, etc. Prices do not include digital processing to correct for unfavorable weather conditions (clouds, rain,etc) when and if those corrections are possible. In some severe weather conditions we cannot risk our photographers and damage to the camera equipment and therefore will not be able to shoot regardless and will schedule for next available appointment.
9) Liability. Client agrees that in the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond the control of The Property Snappers, including but not limited to camera, hard drive, or equipment malfunction, The Property Snappers’ liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the photographic sessions or be provided by the client with a reasonable opportunity to re-shoot the property to replace the lost, unusable or damaged work.
10) Rights. All of our Real Estate Photography Packages come with a limited-use license, conditioned upon payment in full; absent full payment such permissions shall be voided. Usage of photos is limited to advertising the property for sale, online and on print. Client may not transfer license to other parties without written permission from Sharp Frame Media. If you are interested in using the images for advertising your business in a magazine, billboard or large media platform, please inquire about our commercial license. Sharp Frame Media, and its parent company Twin Shoot LLC, owns copyright in perpetuity, throughout the world, of all the photos it produces.
11) If our photographers assist in opening blinds, shutters, turning off fans, turning on lights and any other assistance and there is damage to the home and/or equipment we will not be held liable.
12) Our normal photo packages (15,25, 36) do not include photography of amenities. A separate charge of $25 is charged.
13) For homes that are rental homes the Agent or home owner need to be present if the tenant will be on the property.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch us at firstname.lastname@example.org.